hier de eerste oefening in de serie 'waar gaat dit in hemelsnaam over?'
Speciaal voor de "cuzzie-bro's" in Nederland dus.
"It will be beaut mate to do a bit of a tiki tour in a fortnight or so to see the rellies in the Netherlands and have a cuppa tea with some of our cuzzies too, that would be sweet as and heaps of fun eh; it would be choice for us Kiwis to wear our togs and jandals (and our sunnies!) as long as it is not hosing down; we will bring a few jerseys anyway and the odd jumper too in case we might catch a cold and get crook, but she'll be right mate! I'm pretty sure one of the cuzzie bro's there will shout us a barbie but we will bring a plate just-in-case. I will ring him anyway to ask if we have to bring some stubbies too; in return I might have to borrow his not-so-flash and dodgy push-bike, as I'm a bit strapped for cash, but will suss him out first, no problem eh"
Dit is overigens een vrij werkelijke weergave van wat een reele conversatie zou kunnen zijn.
Vreemde mensen die kiwi's..
1 comment:
Leg dit maar uit als je in NL bent!!
Huub, je berichten komen niet meer in mijn mailbox, moet ik iets doen?
Marian
Post a Comment